Welcome brothers of Region II of Alpha Phi Omega! This site is your resource for developing campus and community leaders through service in New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
This site will be a place where our chapters can share their ideas, promote their activities, and celebrate their successes. It will also be where the staff of Region II will provide news and resources about our national programs to help our chapters better fulfill the mission of Alpha Phi Omega.
I encourage you to visit often and send us your feedback. Let's show everyone that 2 Love is 2 Serve!
Richard I. Koval, PE
April 14, 2014
- Updated the staff list with our new Section Chairs Alex Lee and Mo Lipnitz, our new Executive Coordinator Aaron Knight, and our new Event Liaison Shawna Scoville.
- Update the Chapter Finance & Operations page to include IRS filing information.
March 16, 2014
- Updated the current Extension program list.
- Upgraded the Region II map to use Google's new map engine. Changed the SUNY Canton Petitioning Group to the Alpha Eta Mu chapter. Added our newest extension efforts.
February 25, 2014
- Section Conference information updated.
- Updated the membership and extension stats in the left sidebar.
- Changed the counter on the left to count down to Convention!
- Added links to the IRS 990-N submission and verification sites on the Resources page.
- Added a downloadable pamphlet for graduating seniors on the Seniors page.
- Changed the bookmark icon to the heart logo! (favicon)
- The deadline for Region Awards has been extended to December 15th! Apply for individual and chapter service awards here!
- Added a page of random links as a resource for staff.
- Updated website link for Iota Kappa at Bucknell University and Nu Delta at Lebanon Valley College.
- Updated Section Conference North and South information.