Welcome brothers of Region II of Alpha Phi Omega! This site is your resource for developing campus and community leaders through service in New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware.
This site will be a place where our chapters can share their ideas, promote their activities, and celebrate their successes. It will also be where the staff of Region II will provide news and resources about our national programs to help our chapters better fulfill the mission of Alpha Phi Omega.
I encourage you to visit often and send us your feedback. Let's show everyone that 2 Love is 2 Serve!
Richard I. Koval, PE
October 19, 2014
- Added the new R2 Section Conference Planning Guide to the Events page.
September 25, 2014
- Updated the Extension page, including a picture of our newest chapter, Alpha Eta Xi at Alvernia University!
- Updated the Section 91 page to include Alpha Eta Xi.
- Updated the Region II At A Glance.
June 1, 2014
- Added a table on the Membership page showing membership numbers for the past two years, including our goals for the upcoming year.
May 9, 2014
- Added a table on the Chapter Finance & Operations page listing the fiscal year end for each chapter in Region II. Check out the page to see when your chapter must file its 990-N e-postcard each year.
May 1, 2014
- Hotel reservations for the Region II Volunteer Conference can now be done online! Reserve a room now!
April 28, 2014
- Added links for the R2 staff conference call minutes to the Staff page. Also added the Risk Management compliance form for volunteers to the Staff page.
April 21, 2014
- Registration for the Region II Volunteer Conference is now open! Register now!
April 14, 2014
- Updated the staff list with our new Section Chairs Alex Lee and Mo Lipnitz, our new Executive Coordinator Aaron Knight, and our new Event Liaison Shawna Scoville.
- Updated the Chapter Finance & Operations page to include IRS filing information.
March 16, 2014
- Updated the current Extension program list.
- Upgraded the Region II map to use Google's new map engine. Changed the SUNY Canton Petitioning Group to the Alpha Eta Mu chapter. Added our newest extension efforts.
February 25, 2014
- Section Conference information updated.
- Updated the membership and extension stats in the left sidebar.
- Changed the counter on the left to count down to Convention!
- Added links to the IRS 990-N submission and verification sites on the Resources page.
- Added a downloadable pamphlet for graduating seniors on the Seniors page.
- Changed the bookmark icon to the heart logo! (favicon)